Sunday, April 3, 2011

Baby Announcement

This week, in lieu of making a slow cooked meal, I am traveling to Baltimore for work and will probably be eating the finest dinner that the Doubletree Inn has to offer on Monday. So, this week’s post is not food-based. Instead I have exciting news – a baby announcement in my family.
No, I’m not talking about the adorable 8 pound boy, Arne Melby IV (named after my father and grandfather), my brother and sister-in-law introduced to this world on Tuesday, March 29 at 9:47pm.

Gratuitous cute nephew pic!

 
No, I’m not talking about my brother’s news of my precious new nephew. No, they’ve had enough attention for one week. I’m talking about the new addition to my family, which makes it a family of two. I adopted a bouncing bundle of joy from Japan via Chamblee, GA. The gender is still yet to be determined, so names are still up in the air. He/she is a city boy/girl but I can tell he/she will become a real sports/outdoors enthusiast someday. And true of his/her Asian heritage, he/she has a real knack for technology. Please welcome my new Nissan Murano. 

Stock photo

 

Please note the heavy use of sarcasm in this post – I couldn’t be more overjoyed about my new nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment